Apple cofounder Jobs Crossword Clue
The crossword clue Apple cofounder Jobs with 5 letters.
If you're looking for the crossword clue that relates to 'Apple cofounder Jobs', then you've come to the right place.
Answer to 'Apple cofounder Jobs' Crossword Clue
Answer: Based on the information available in the clue, the 5 letter answer to the crossword line should be STEVE.
|STEVE||Apple cofounder Jobs|
|jobs||apple cofounder steve|
|steven||Jobs at Apple?|
|steve||Jobs at Apple|
|ceo||Jobs at Apple: Abbr.|
|ceo||Jobs at Apple, e.g.|
|steve||Jobs or Wozniak of Apple|
How many answers are there to this crossword clue?Technically, there is 1 correct answer, and 9 other potential answers.
What is the top solution to the 'Apple cofounder Jobs' crossword clue?The top solution is the answer 'STEVE' which is a 5 letter word.
How do I check to ensure the 'Apple cofounder Jobs' clue answer is correct?To ensure that the 'Apple cofounder Jobs' crossword clue answer (which is STEVE) is correct, simply check the letter solution against the other surrounding answers. If the orientation of the word answer is horizontal or vertical, simply take the first and last letters of the answer, and compare them against their matching letters for the answers either to the top, bottom, left, or right of them.
Is looking up the 'Apple cofounder Jobs' clue answer considered cheating?No. Using the answer (STEVE) from this website is not considered cheating. It’s best to solve as many clues as possible, without assistance, first. This will help to improve your overall game skills, knowledge, and vocabulary for the next time you play.
How do I solve a Daily Themed or New York Times crossword puzzle?Solving a Daily Themed crossword puzzle isn’t dissimilar to other crossword puzzles.
- Start with the easy clues first. Starting with #1 and moving across.
- Begin with #1 in the down category and answer all that you can in your first pass.
- Fill in words that intersect with other already solved answers.
- Tip to remember: Words that contain a lot of vowels (a, e, i, o, and u) are used frequently in crossword puzzles.
- Take a break periodically, if you try too hard, the obvious can seem unintelligible.
- Check for anagrams in clues. Anagrams show up through descriptive terms or names that must be rearranged to decipher the answer.
- Tip to remember: Work with friends. Sometimes getting a little help can be fun.
- Continue filling in answers moving left to right and top to bottom.
- Lastly, practice makes perfect. The more you work on puzzles, the better you’ll become.